Friday, February 25, 2011

Why Do Some Men Grow Their Pinky Nail Long

Glitter Eyeliner - No. 10 (Electric Blue) LAYLA COSMETICS

Hello guys, today we talk about glitter eyeliner. I am totally obsessed with this type of product, I like having so many colors and I think they are very useful to transform what is a trick banalotto into something great! What we have is the number 10 and was kindly donated by my boyfriend (if you're reading this, thanks Tenerooooooooooo):

(click to enlarge)

How does?: This is an electric blue eyeliner chock full of glitter. The brush is not felt. The vial contains 6 ml of the product and have an expiry date after 12 months of opening.

What do you think?: I think it's really spectacular! I have tried a lot of glitter eyeliner, I have seen many in stores and I've never found one so full of glitter. Usually in glitter eyeliner is made of a transparent gel base and some glitterino scattered here and there. Well, is not the case for this product! When you make your line, the color will be full .. no white space between glitter and the other, but only a cascade of bright blue!
I had heard a lot on the web, I searched for them in my city and I had never seen, then I found them .. L'Aquila, the city of my boy! I was quite a lot 'to cover all the colors .. one is the best .. I would have really taken all if the cost was less, but I had to hold back! I decided to take for the moment only one, just to try it .. but next time I go to L'Aquila someone else beat us for sure .. and I already know what color to throw up!
But let the technical specifications! E 'at the right creamy, easy to apply (and I say that I'm always good 15-20 minutes so I am unable to put the eyeliner) and the brush is also quite easy to use and allows you to create and fine lines that the thicker lines. It is not waterproof and I'm sure .. I tell you a story: I used eyeliner to this birthday of my cousin. My aunt had the brilliant idea to buy one of those torches that are put next to candles on cakes. Well, the light goes off and when it begins to adopt an annoying smell of gas. Result? We were all dying of suffocation! I started coughing like a maniac, I literally closed my throat and I could not breathe .. his eyes were watering profusely! Well .. tell all this to tell you that the eyeliner has resisted, but the tail end of the eye is almost gone, is gone with the rest of tears!
This does not mean that it is a fantastic eyeliner, no doubt the best I have experienced in my life! Really recommend it! It is not just a product of the low cost of Essence, but worth all the money spent and then I'm sure the prices of Essence you will never find a similar product, both in quality and in "beauty".
I really liked to try other products by Layla .. I attract a lot of the Miracle Gloss, but my finances a bit 'will suffer some time! I noticed that I tend to buy regardless of the costs when they are on vacation from my boy, maybe I shall take advantage in those moments!
Ah let me say that I've probably got the color with less glitter, ie, all color swatch in the store I saw blue and green are those which have a more uniform color with glitter and less obvious (and I know that seems strange to say because you would not think in pictures), while in the other colors you see a lot more. Seeking di spiegarmi un po' meglio: credo che il blu e il verde abbiano davvero tanti glitter ma di base avranno anche un colore blu molto intenso o nel caso dell'eyeliner verde, una base verde molto intensa (a differenza degli eyeliner in glitter che si vedono in giro che hanno principalmente una base trasparente); mi sembra invece di ricordare che alcuni degli altri colori (tipo il rosa) avevano una base trasparente ma erano comunque straricchi di glitter tanto da rendere il colore molto omogeneo. Non so se mi sono spiegata!! Chi non avesse capito è libero di lasciarmi un commento per maggiori info.

Il prezzo è di 9.60€. Non so esattamente dove possiate trovarlo! Il mio ragazzo l'ha comprato in uno di quei negozi of beauticians or hairdressers. In my town there is a shop that sells these products Layla but the stand is almost half empty and there are products on the site I've never seen .. then will I think of the paleolithic era.

E 'can also buy it on their site: http://www.laylacosmetics.it/home.html .

Rating: 9 .

And now the photos:

(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

Keep in mind that this is one stroke of eyeliner, look at how writing is full of glitter!

(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

Ah I leave the pictures of the makeup I have done with this eyeliner (who follows me has seen the doubt):

(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

Here's a video:


Well girls, I hope to be helpful and soon!

Daniela

0 comments:

Post a Comment