Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Huntik Season 2 Episode 1 A New Mission

Back from vacation!

Hello girls, unfortunately, have already returned from skiing in Alta Badia ... TRISTEZZAAAAAAAAAA! It 'was a very intense week, I enjoyed very much and I have some' learned to ski! I hope there are other opportunities to go on a skiing holiday because it was a really fantastic holiday!
We have plenty of pictures! I leave you some!

(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

(Click to enlarge )

(click to enlarge)

The sun on the mountain top at 7.30 am!

(click to enlarge)

and I my boy!

(click to enlarge)

And finally .. the dish: pork shank! It was huge!

(click to enlarge)

Tis Pity She's already finished! Oh okay, I'll just make the coming year, well maybe I'll ski better!

Meanwhile I wanted to thank the people who signed up during this period of absence, although has not posted any reviews! But I especially wanted to thank all those who nominated me in Stylish Award! Soon I'll also post a blog with which I intend to nominate!
Now I leave .. I'll go to write a review!
Kisses!

Daniela

0 comments:

Post a Comment