Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Friends Hot Mom (amber Lynn) Free



Hello girls, those who follow me know that I was on holiday in skiing and that is why I decided to speak about my vanity case! I've never had a stable cosmetic bag, I've changed a lot .. but I think I found the most comfortable, less bulky and quite roomy! I am speaking of the clutch Signature Elf that I bought in black!

(click to enlarge)

How does?: This is a pouch big enough. Its dimensions are 22cm x 5cm x 11.5 cm and is more like whether of a case of those who use it at school for pens and pencils! It has two compartments with zip: a facility for brushes, where there is also a mesh pocket (very handy in my opinion! In there I put the rubber bands for hair and the tweezers) and the other to put all the products make up! E 'in imitation leather.

What do you think?: As I said, I have changed many a cosmetic bag and just recently I had given up trying others .. not one ever found the right size! Then, hanging out at the site of Elf, I found this! Initially I was a bit 'hesitant .. sinceramente mi sembrava un po' costosetto e pensavo di trovarne uno simile in qualche negozio tutto un euro.. ma poi mi sono lasciata tentare dallo scompartimento per i pennelli e ho deciso di acquistarlo!
Mi sono trovata molto bene! Pensavo non riuscissi a farci entrare molti prodotti e invece mi sono dovuta ricredere: ci sono entrati tutti i prodotti a cui non avrei mai potuto rinunciare, ho potuto mettere anche qualche prodottino superfluo e mi è rimasto ancora tantissimo spazio! Per non parlare dello scompartimento per i pennelli.. una manna dal cielo: i miei pennelli sono sempre stati in ordine, non si sono mai rovinati o deformati! Insomma.. per me è promosso! Lo consiglio davvero a chi viaggia, anche perché in valigia non ingombra per niente!

Il prezzo è di 9€ e lo potete trovare su  http://www.eyeslipsface.it/index.htm .

Voto: 9 .

Vi lascio alle foto:

(Clicca per ingrandire)

(Clicca per ingrandire)

products that I brought (if you need someone who will say well reviewed!):

(click to enlarge)

And finally, the brushes I brought:

(click to enlarge)

Oh, I almost forgot! I brought with me the elf Beauty Encyclopedia, which obviously could not get in the clutch because it's really great (when I bought it hoped was a bit 'smaller so that it can take on trips).

Well Girl, I hope to be helpful and see you soon!

Daniela

0 comments:

Post a Comment