Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Catchy Slogans For Fruit

PRECISAZIONI

After reading a bit on the net 'reactions, comments and questions followed my previous reply, and thanking all those who wanted to express sympathy or regret, I have to do some clarification, as far as possible (ie As far as I can contractual obligations and professional integrity).

1) I am aware of the ambiguity of the situation, but I have to specify that I never said that the series Harry Moon has been closed. The specification is a must, not only because the announcement of the closure is for the publisher and not to me, but also because at the time Planeta has not yet decided how to handle the series. Having been both the designers that I paid for the twelve books under the contract, the publisher is considering ways and assumptions before making a final decision. But whatever happens, discuss this issue again (possibly) well ahead. And maybe not even in Italy. Or if you come back to the whole, period. I do not know it myself, I can only repeat (and it seems fair to do so out of respect for the readers) that it is useless to wait for the number 5 in the series.

2) As you can imagine, being still bound by a contract with Planeta, I can not report them to the public professional relationships that exist between me and the publisher. Let alone comment on the situation. So I hope you will understand my brevity on this matter.

3) If the Planeta decides to forgo use in some way the series and then let it free, I'm not going to propose to other publishing houses (and not the Bonelli series of existing notes, as is known). Both me and James Pueroni (creator of the graphic series) and we attach great importance to the character that has great potential, but when they come back fully owned by us, we reserve the right to propose it again in any other format.

I think all, or at least everything I could and wanted to say. Thanks again and see you soon, hopefully with much better news!

0 comments:

Post a Comment