Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Where Is Diana Zubiri

PUPA PUPA Lasting Color number 40 + Experiment

Hello girls, is a bit 'I do not speak of enamel, but we say that after the Christmas holidays until mid-February I refused to wear because I was now all yellowed nails and flaked .. In short .. I gave him a rest and now I'm back fit as before!
But anyway, when I went on vacation, my boyfriend took me in a Fashion District in Rome and there was the outlet of the Pupa, I could not get in? I bought some 'of little things that I review, little by little. I do not know exactly if these products are still sold in stores, but you never know which you find yourselves in an outlet .. You will find them there.
Start by talking to a glaze that has disappointed me! Lasting Color is the number 40:

(click to enlarge)

How does?: This is a very dark blue with metallic blue highlights inside. The flask containing 5 ml of the product and will expire after 36 months of opening.

What do you think?: This glaze has disappointed me a lot! For some time I wanted a blue with metallic luster, but I always postponed the purchase. In one shop I had seen similar if not identical, but I did not want to spend almost € 6! When I found myself I decided to take it to the outlet. I expected much more: the blue color actually looks like a black and reflexes are not seen for almost anything, even in broad daylight! In addition with the passage of days gave me the impression that the few highlights that, we saw less and less! Well .. for me is horrible! A color that is neither fish and no meat!
As regards the duration of anything to say! All the glazes Pupa as resistance are excellent (except one which I will talk about later).
So .. absolutely not recommend it .. purchase useless .. I might as well buy a black enamel directly .. which also possess!

The outlet price is € 3.90 .. but generally in-store price is € 5.90!

Rating: 1 .

I leave you to the photos:

(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

Here's a video:



So .. for me it's absolutely worth it! It is not one of those colors that just drives me crazy see it!

Ma ... not content with this crap ... yesterday .. dull moment in the total study I decided to try to put on a glaze that long ago I wanted to throw. This is a transparent white glaze with bluish reflections. It was inside a bag of make-up of a totally unknown brand. Sales by Lemons, are likely to have seen a few times! I'll show:

(click to enlarge)

is the final result .. is not spectacular? Has implications sometimes purple, sometimes dark blue, sometimes colored oil! Too bad that the photos really do not make it!

I'll show in all lighting conditions.

(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

I leave you a video:


So .. I think from now on with my experiment with glazes, to exhume at least the ones I bought and they are disappointed! When I go to the market, buy some white enamel with clear reflections .. we see that it comes out!

Well the review is over here, I hope you have enjoyed to have you become sharers of my experiments afternoon!
soon.

Daniela

0 comments:

Post a Comment