Thursday, February 10, 2011

Breast Cup Size Comparison

Shiny Lipstick - Number 189 (Fishing) KIKO

Hello guys, today I speak of the one Shiny Lipstick Kiko I have! As it is in balance, there is no better time to review it! I own number 189, peach:

(click to enlarge)

How does ?: lipstick is a rather bright, very bright, from the Peach! And 'in fact, a very faint pink and has within it the gold microglitterini who do not feel anything for the lips. Its texture is very creamy! 3 ml of the product and presents a deadline after 36 months of opening!

What do you think?: I'm not a big fan of lipstick, simply because they do not last long on the lips and for that I much prefer the colors. This I must say that I like a lot, not so much for the duration of which on the lips (as hard as all the normal lipsticks .. so about two Oretta without eating or drinking) but because it is creamy, moisturizing the lips so much! Once laid, it seems to have dressed in a cocoa butter and I would even venture to say that lasts more than a normal lip balm. Then I chose a pretty natural color, so I can put it safely in the daytime!
not much coverage, even without a hint of color on your lips is more noticeable in the sunlight. In the shop lights damn long! First, because it seemed much more opaque than it actually is and then it seemed much more conducive to the peach! Patience .. I have to put on his head every time I try a few products in shop lights always scrub .. I do not know how many products I got it home and then realize that the colors had nothing to do absolutely nothing.
One of the things I most appreciate is the packaging of this lipstick because it is at its base by a colored part shows that in fact the color of lipstick and I think that if you have so many lipsticks Shiny (not my case) is very useful to take the flight the color you want to use!
also has a volumizing effect really! Let me explain: it has nothing in it that really volumizes lips, but being very bright by the impression that your lips are much bulkier than normal!
last thing: it is very creamy curtains a bit 'to drool, nothing excessive! Personally, with my coloring so you do not notice .. with the other there say.
short, I recommend it! I think it's really a very nice color especially for the day and not very opaque and very comfortable for touch-ups during the day without carrying a mirror. In fact I use it like a lip balm. In addition, I think it is very suitable for the summer with a beautiful golden tan.

The international price should be € 5.90 if I remember correctly, but now that it balances the period is 3 € in stores or at Kiko http://www.kikocosmetics.com/IT/index.html .

Rating: 8 .

I leave you to the photos. I tried to let you all in all light conditions:

(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

(Click to enlarge)

Sunlight:

(click to enlarge)

Sun:

(click to enlarge)

Sunlight:

(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

Well girls, I hope it has been useful and see you soon!

Daniela

0 comments:

Post a Comment