Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cogat Test In England

Lash Mascara Mania - 01 Hypnotic Black ESSENCE

Hello guys, today we talk about mascara and in particular in the coloration of Essence Lash Mania 01, Hypnotic Black:

(click to enlarge)

How does?: This is a very black mascara for a intense! Its texture is creamy. The brush is big and full of bristles. The bottle contains 10 ml of the product and will expire after 6 months of opening.

What do you think?: I bought this mascara because on the web talking about it all really well. There are those who compared him to Dior Show. Personally I do not have to Dior and I can not make comparisons .. but if it were like this one at Essence, I'd much!
Then I have to say that my views about this mascara has changed over time: initially I was really excited because it gave me a nice lashes .. volumizing, lengthening and above had no lumps. Now, however, convinces me not! I explain it: the effect of lengthening and volumizing still does, but I paste all the lashes between them. Not to mention the fact that it is full of lumps! In about an hour or more after that I made, started to crumble like so many pieces that I should end up hopelessly around the eyes.
And to think that I bought to December-January .. In short .. is still a new mascara, I have not used a lot and I'm always careful to close it for good. His consistency has also deteriorated recently literally: they are not 10 days from home and I have brought with me and when I came back and tried it, I found it slightly more Dry.
addition to this, in my opinion stinks a lot of alcohol .. smell really annoying.
But we move on to stage make-up: Since you are creating all these pieces, I will be very difficult to remove. I always find the eye full of dots and blacks even after I make-up remover with the two-phase and the water, I always end up with the stain the towel.
Well, I do not totally rejected because after all I can stand these negative aspects and you notice if you're staring at your lashes, by far, the situation seems to be under control. It is certain that it will buy no more, simply because lo utilizzo quando sto fuori casa giusto qualche oretta e non di più.. quando sto fuori un'intera giornata uso un mascara più affidabile, che quanto meno non mi si sbricioli sulla faccia col passare delle ore.

Il prezzo è 2.99€ e lo trovate in tutte le Coin o OVS con stand Essence!

Voto: 6-- .

Vi lascio alle foto:

(Clicca per ingrandire)

A sinistra vedete lo scovolino del Lash Mania, on the right a normal brush which is usually located in the brush set (this is specifically Fraulein 3 ° 8):

(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

And here are the pieces killers on my eye:

( Click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

As you can see from a distance you see under:

(click to enlarge)

(Click to enlarge )

(click to enlarge)

Sorry for the mountain of photos I have made! I hope this post has been helpful and see you soon!

Daniela

Small update:


Vi aggiungo le foto al momento dello struccamento!

Guardate come si frantuma quando lo tolgo. A mio avviso è un po' pericoloso perché i pezzetti potrebbero finirmi dentro l'occhio. Tra l'altro proprio in questi giorni Lolla parlava male di un mascara che le ha dato non pochi problemi proprio per questo motivo:

(Clicca per ingrandire)

Guardate che paciugo!!!!!!!!!! Né i mascara Kiko e né quelli Astra hanno mai fatto qualcosa del genere:

(Clicca per ingrandire)

Mah
that mean??

you soon!

Daniela

0 comments:

Post a Comment