Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Catering For 150 People In Louisville Ky

Eyelid Primer - Sheer Signature Clutch ELF ELF

Hello girls,
here I am with another review! Opening the drawer where I put my tricks, I realized that of all the products that I have, I never did talk about the case of primer Elf! It speaks so much around me seemed almost trite to say my own, but then I thought that more review never hurts!

(click to enlarge)

How does?: As you all know, this is an eye base that serves to last longer than your make up! E 'rather than liquid, light and color which tends to pink / beige. Unfortunately I do not know neither the quantity nor the deadline since I threw the package that contained it!

What do you think?: I bought it in February 2010, pushed by all the reviews strapositive about it! I still remember the first time I used I had to stay an entire day at university, I considered English Literature. Yes, I was also skeptical .. I could not believe the makeup I lasted a whole day .. and yet it was so! With great surprise, I did make up at 7 am was still intact at 6 pm when I got home. Mamma mia, for me it was a miracle!
I have always had very oily skin, thus avoiding having to use eye shadows that often without basis in fact disappeared within a few hours or I formed those unsightly folds have not seen for over a years! This primer is a godsend! Before you get to know, when I went out and put on makeup in the evening, I was always forced to bring me a mirror and something to touch up, but now I go and I do not care because I know that my makeup is still there without any folds!
The litmus test then, I've had in the summer! You know, all the heat and the sweat tends to last less. So, I must admit the heat that the trick takes a little 'less but does not disappear altogether .. rather tends to discolor a bit, 'but I assure you that it's nothing shocking! In short, you should just be picky!
Personally I am satisfied. I never got to try the basics eyes of Urban Decay or Too Faced spoken of much, but for now I'll settle for this because his dirty work he does excellently. Who would have believed that for the price?
And then really hard a lot! The first tube I have just finished two weeks ago, so in short .. well I lasted ten months. Now I started the second tube and I'm sure I'll buy more stock!
In più sono convinta che oltreché far durare di più l'ombretto, uniformi moltissimo anche il colorito della palpebra, rendendo meno evidenti le venette che si trovano sulla palpebra mobile!
L'unico lato negativo che posso trovargli è l'odore: quando lo userete la prima volta, vi darà un po' fastidio, ma vi assicuro che è una sensazione che sparisce dopo le prime applicazioni. Io, a distanza di tempo, nemmeno lo sento più!
Insomma, straconsigliato!

Il prezzo è di 1.70€ e lo potete trovare su  http://www.eyeslipsface.it/index.htm .

Rating: 9.5 .

I leave you to the photos:

(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

coated Primer: How much light you see your skin!

(click to enlarge)

Well girls, I hope to be helpful and see you soon!

Daniela

0 comments:

Post a Comment