Friday, February 18, 2011

How To Make A Steering Wheel Out Of Knex

Lasting nail polish colors, black with gold glitter polish

Hello girls, another purchase of Pupa all'oulet flop! It is this enamel not even know the number and sincerely interested in me even knowing it. Here it is:

(click to enlarge)

How does?: This is a black enamel, extremely rich in gold glitter. The bottle contains 4.5 ml of the product and will expire after 36 months of opening.

What do you think?: HORRIBLE!! When I saw the store I was entranced by a black man finally different from the others! I bought it, looking forward to try it .. but I was still waiting for a long holiday in Trentino to ski for at least another ten days and I would not have had the opportunity to wear it. Just got home I immediately slingshots on the bottle and, once stretched, the result was disappointing to the max! Wow .. too much glitter! Mingle with each other and do not give a very good-looking nail (the photos speak for themselves put down). Nothing to say about consistency, is almost equal to all other glazes Pupa, but we want to talk about life?? It has already chipped the first day! And you must consider the fact that I have absolutely nothing, I did not clean, I washed the dishes, I have not used sports gear, no nothing! I just spent a day studying and I can not really understand how it could chip in such a hurry! In the following days but did not make a turn .. at least!
Well, too bad .. the bottle looks really great! If you happen to be some outlet Pupa, do not just throw this money to the wind!
But then you noticed that the bottle contains 4.5 ml of product?? Usually all the glazes Pupa have at least 5 ml. Judging by the size of the bottle I would have expected much more.

outlet is the price of 3.90 €. The shop price is € 5.90, but I doubt I will because I honestly have never seen a polish Pupa with this packaging, so I gather it is a prehistoric era glaze or some collection!

Rating: 0 .

I leave you to the photos:

(click to enlarge)

Sunlight:

(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

Sun:

(click to enlarge)

Artificial light:

(click to enlarge)

And to round off, this photo shows the conditions of my enamel after just one day. Look at the index in particular!

(click to enlarge)

I leave you a video:



Ugly, ugly, ugly, UGLY !!!!!

soon girls!

Daniela

0 comments:

Post a Comment