Sunday, February 27, 2011

What Is The Song In The Mercedes Benz Commercial

Long Lasting Lip Colour Marker - number 04 (Deep Pink) - Optical Kaleidoscopic Look KIKO

Ciao ragazze, finalmente posto anche io una recensione su questa edizione limitata di Kiko! Vi dirò, solitamente non mi faccio infinocchiare molto dalle edizioni limitate perché costano un po' troppo secondo me e a volte capita che i prodotti sono simili a quelli della collezione permanente..per cui tendo a comprarli al massimo quando sono scontati, ma io sono una gran fan delle tinte per labbra e questa I could not make me go! I found myself very well with the Double Touch ( reviewed HERE) and in short .. this attracted me a lot and I could not try at least! The color I picked is the number 04, Deep Pink

(click to enlarge)

How does?: This is a very big pennarellone from the tip. Contains 2.5 grams of the product and has a maturity after 12 months of opening.

What do you think?: I'm in a complicated relationship with this color! I must say that I was very excited and many reasons. First you have to have their lips super hydrated .. and let's face it frankly ... who does not even have a small crack in the winter? Personally I have chapped lips in both summer and winter, and then live with the cocoa butter in his hand. Ultimately then, due to a dermatological care rather strong (I'm taking Roaccutan) my lips and my skin is visibly dry, but with a good lip balm and a good face cream I still can handle it pretty well ! But with this color is not to .. and I admit that the problem is my one and only .. In short .. We can not blame the shade if you deposited on the pleats!
But we go to aspetti che possono interessare invece un po' tutte! 

Pro:
1. Buona profumazione! Leggermente fruttata. Quando l'ho messa la prima volta mi ha quasi messa di buonumore.. mi ricorda un po' le fruittella!!
2. E' effettivamente no transfer: una volta stesa non si trasferisce nei vestiti.. potete anche mettere su un burro cacao e noterete che non si macchia per niente;
3. Secca le labbra, ma rispetto alle Double Touch o ad altri rossetti, lo fa molto meno.. quindi insomma.. questo è sicuramente un punto a suo favore!
4. Essendo una sorta di "acqua colorata" (non prendetemi alla lettera, è tanto per rendere l'idea), una volta stesa sulle labbra (nel caso che riusciste a farlo omogeneamente) sembra che non abbiate nulla sulle labbra e appariranno "naturalmente" colorate, come se fosse il reale colore delle vostre labbra.

Contro:
1 - Il colore non si stende in modo omogeneo.. bisogna perdere un po' di tempo per stendere questa tinta e quindi non è proprio uno di quei prodotti da usare al volo la mattina!
2 - La punta è troppo grossa e personalmente mi viene difficile fare il contorno labbra;
3 - Siamo sicuri che sia una tinta??? Ragazze, Believe me, I put it to the 13 and after lunch, around 15, I did not hardly! All faded! I pretty much just left the edges around the lips and folds all highlighted .. seemed to have taken a punch! I tried it without eating and I must say that is resistant to most, but over the hour begins to discolor the same .. I do not know ... I will not have acidic saliva mica?
4 - The first time I used it left me with strange lumps on the lips .. as if the tip is crumbling .. Now after a long time 'application does not do it anymore!
5. I hate the packaging .. already the product itself is cheap, but with this packaging will never know when my color is about to end;
6. La fuoriuscita del colore non è regolare. Mi spiego meglio: a volte ne esce di più, a volte di meno, a volte mi tocca pure agitarla per far uscire la tinta;
7. Questo colore poi, non fa molto per me devo dire! Mi piace tantissimo, ma sulle mie labbra svanisce un po' perché le ho abbastanza pigmentate.. quindi mi tocca fare strati su strati e va sempre a finire che mi ritrovo poi due labbroni rossi come se mi avessero pestato.. insomma.. su di me non ha proprio un effetto naturale. Quindi sconsiglio questo colore a chi ha le labbra molto scure!
8. Ho avuto una certa difficoltà nel togliermi la tinta dalle labbra o dalla mano con lo struccante bifasico... e nonostante tutto non riesco davvero a spiegarmi perché vanishes on the lips so easily .. MYSTERY!

I think there is nothing more to say .. if ever I will be in another while I will update you! Well girls, I expected much more. The hand seems to be wonderful, it has a uniform writing .. we have not just on the lips. The long held that the Kiko promised us has not been maintained. Frankly I'm much better with the tint Double Touch. I love the Double Touch but very often I would not bring in the morning because you see that I have something on him because of lipgloss that you have to use this limited edition and was hoping to find a spot that made my lips really natural . No way! Fortuna that I have taken only one!
If you did make a fool of me as, I suggest you only use it at night because the effect of "lips pounded" you'll see a lot less! Also, if you have any cracks, do not put lipgloss or lip balm over the tint because I assure you that it will increase much more!

The price is € 6.90 and you can find in stores or at Kiko http://www.kikocosmetics.com/IT/index.html .

Rating: 5 .

I leave you to the photos:

(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

(Click to enlarge)

mustache Sorry but I have to go the beautician (lately I've had a bad experience with waxing at home .. now look to take the exam and then I sling to remove):

Solid Mass before lunch:

(Click to enlarge)

Hue after lunch as you can see a hint is left on the edges of the upper lip and folds:

(click to enlarge)

Well girls, I hope to be helpful and see you soon!
the way, someone can tell me if it is better to keep the color head down or head up?

Daniela

0 comments:

Post a Comment