Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hematoma From Wisdom Teeth

Shimmering Eyeliner - Gold Sparkle number 02 - Sun Essentials KIKO

Hello girls, the latest a collection of very old Kiko but that still stands on the site! When the collection came out I had bought because the price seemed a bit 'too much and waited for the discounts, too bad that when the price has been lowered I have not found any more in store, if not in their site! I went to several shops but nothing Kiko, was nowhere to be found! I finally decided to place an order, so at least I took the opportunity to take even the blush of Siberian Flowers that I reviewed today (found HERE ).
But come to the point:

(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

How does?: This a gold color eyeliner quite intense. Just to clarify, it is a classic eyeliner glitterini transparent with gold, but has a completely golden colored base with many microglitterini inside. The brush is felt. The bottle contains 1.8 ml of the product and has a maturity of nine months after opening (goose eh).

What do you think?: 's really a bell'eyeliner, very effective. Eye color can be seen a lot and is very bright. With one stroke the color is intense now but I need at least two passes to get a homogeneous line.
I find it very nice to use for the most important but also look for simple ones! Personally, I happen to use it with a very dark eye shadow base and the result was truly amazing. I also used a more minimal look, or pencil and mascara and did his dirty picture!
the brush, as I said, it is felt, but has a fairly soft tip that allows not only to apply the product very easily, but also allows you to create fine lines or thicker!
E ' absolutely waterproof .. the water will not detract from your well and the two-phase effort to remove cleanser. How
product is excessively liquid .. seems a little 'watered down', but I think it is characteristic of all the glitter eyeliner Kiko because I have a collection of a past and is very similar!
I found only two negative things in this product:
1. Takes me a little 'burning if I put it towards the inner corner and if unfortunately I will end up a little' inside the eye.
2. Once it has dried, you paste on your skin! Girls, believe me, can not easily remove even the biphasic remover. Some might think that is a good thing .. yes, he is .. but only when you are rigged .. when you remove make-up becomes a real torture! When I remove him, in fact, it shatters into many small pieces that attach to your lashes and you do not want to disconnect. Every time I have to take off everything with your fingers or tweezers. Well .. This problem sometimes holding me back because I know put it well in the end of the evening I'll have to lose longer than expected to remove make-up, besides the fact that I find myself eyes red and swollen. Too bad!

short, the advice it really is a beautiful color .. But those whose eyes are very sensitive that it is better to stay away!

The discounted price is € 5.50, while the full price was € 7.90 and can be found on the site Kiko: http://www.kikocosmetics.com/IT/index.html .

Rating: 7 .

There lascio le foto!

(Clicca per ingrandire)

Luce naturale:

(Clicca per ingrandire)

(Clicca per ingrandire)

Sole:

(Clicca per ingrandire)

Ombra:

(Clicca per ingrandire)

And here's a video:


Before closing this post, I wanted to do a little disappointment to Mrs. Kiko on shipments. I do not think it is right to force people to make a minimum order of 20 €. In short, I have enough stores to hand, in 10/15 minutes on the highway get there, but who does not have a nearby shop and wants to maybe try one product? Then it is not intended to buy anything! For example, I do not get to spend 20 € for the order I did and if I had a friend who has agreed to an order with me, probably I would not have nor the blush and the eyeliner or collections of these old tried and could not find anywhere except online!
Another thing I want to complain about is the time of shipment! On the site ensure that the package arrives in 24/48h .. Well nothing to say about courier (SDA) and by the time the parcel was sent to when I was given it took 48 hours .. but instead we want to talk about how much time my package was ready and never delivered to the carrier? I placed the order on a Sunday night and the next day morning I received an email informing me that my package was ready to be shipped .. yes .. shame that I was sent after two days .. In short .. for me it has absolutely sense such a thing .. I expected that at least in my day you send it. But anyway, what can we say? In the end the important thing is that everything has arrived .. but above all has arrived intact .. In fact I have nothing to say on the package that was really well done!
But oh well, let alone the critical part that is very late and I salute you!
you soon!

Daniela

0 comments:

Post a Comment