Monday, March 7, 2011

125 2 Stroke Pocketbike

Glaze Nail Lacquer - Number 220 (Beige Satin) KIKO

Hello girls, another smaltino Kiko. For general reviews of the enamels Kiko, I refer you HERE.

enamel that I show you today is the number 220, a pink beige rich microglitterini. I like a lot, I find it a colore molto elegante e fine sulle mani. Lo uso principalmente quando non devo apparire troppo estrosa, tipo agli esami all'università :-P Forse vi starete chiedendo il perché.. ebbene.. ogni volta che vado ad un esame con uno smalto vistoso (come un viola, un verde, ecc..) i professori mi guardano insistentemente le mani e qualcuno arriva pure a commentarmi le unghie! E considerate che io sono una che gesticola molto quando parla.. quindi insomma.. le unghie sono la prima cosa che si notano, per cui preferisco evitare proprio i colori appariscenti e adottare qualcosa di più calmo!!
Comunque, purtroppo sulle mie mani non rende molto perché ho una carnagione cadaverica, ma sono convinta che su una pelle abbronzata sarebbe davvero molto bello!

The price is € 3.90 (I have taken the firm to 1.90 €) and can be found in stores or on their website Kiko: http://www.kikocosmetics.com/IT/index. html .

glazes Kiko overall rating: 9 .

rating to single color: 9.

And now I leave you to the photos!

Introduction! Sorry for the cuticles, but when I go out at night I dry out the cuticle around the nails. And last thing: if you see the green around the nail polish's fault that I had before and that just did not want to go!

Unfortunately I could not take pictures because the sun catch him in recent periods is not very easy here with me .. there are more cloudy days! If in these days I'll definitely check a photo and insert it it's worth it because you can see the sun all microglitterini!

(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

Sunlight:

(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

artificial light yellow:

(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)


And finally a video:


Hello girls:)

Daniela

0 comments:

Post a Comment