Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Best Digital Tablet For Pse

Glaze Nail Lacquer - Number 296 (Green Meadow) KIKO

Hello girls, more enamel Kiko. As usual, I refer you to the review generally found that glazes Kiko HERE.

This I am presenting today is the number 296, Green Meadow:

(click to enlarge)

What can I say? This is a very deep green, very matt. It reminds me a bit 'green of the Italian flag and a little' to Luigi and Super Mario Mushroom .. heheh .. But leaving aside this, as color does not make me mad .. but it is simply personal taste. Before buying it I've thought a lot I must say, I attracted a lot in the bottle but the effect on my nails I love it! Maybe it's the shape, I do not know! The fact remains that its specifications are absolutely delicious!

The price is € 3.90 (but I bought a € 1.90 discount during this summer) and can be found in stores Kiko or on their website: http://www.kikocosmetics.com/ .

Rated General glazes Kiko: 9.

rating to single color: 6.


Let the photos:

(click to enlarge)


Sorry .. but despite having washed their hands after removing the glaze that I had previously, I have been some lint cotton attached to cuticles .. : - /

Sun:

(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

Sunlight:

(click to enlarge)

(Click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

( Click to enlarge)

artificial light yellow:

(click to enlarge)

Luce artificiale bianca:

(Clicca per ingrandire)

Bene ragazze, la review finisce qui! A presto!!

Daniela

0 comments:

Post a Comment