Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bounty Commercial Lisa Loeb

Cheek Stain Water Blush - No. 03 Pretty Pink - Kaleidoscopic Look Optical KIKO

Hello girls, I can finally speak of this product! I have it for almost three weeks but before I try to express myself well! I took the coloring 03, Pretty Pink:

(click to enlarge)

How does?: This is a blush of pink liquid in appearance very intense . In fact, once faded, it becomes very delicate. Micropagliuzze contains gold. The packaging has the classic form of a "cream" with a spout that allows you to take the correct dose. Contains 15 ml of the product and have an expiry date after 12 months of opening.

Cosa ne penso?:  Ho letto molti pareri contrastanti su questo prodotto, anzi.. per la verità ho letto quasi solo commenti negativi! C'è chi dice che non si veda per niente una volta steso. Ebbene, adesso vi dico la mia opinione! A me piace parecchio perché essendo liquido non da l'effetto polveroso. Insomma, quando usiamo un blush in polvere, vuoi o non vuoi, si vede un po' che abbiamo qualcosa sulle guance. Con questo prodotto non è così perché la pelle lo assorbe facendo apparire tutto estremamente naturale, come se fosse il vostro colorito.. ed è proprio questa la cosa bella! Siamo truccate, ma non si nota! Per me è una cosa fantastica! Inoltre da the impression of a truly healthy skin and I also had the slight suspicion that I minimize the pores because it is a very bright blush (probably thanks to micropagliuzze gold), I really do not seem to have a flaw (and I assure you that I I have many pores in evidence for a history of acne skin that I'm still working on).
As for the writing effect, it is true .. seems to disappear once spread on the skin .. the trick is just one: do not spread it like a cream, rather than just get a bit 'on your finger, put 2-3 dots on her cheeks and started tapping with fingertips until completely absorbed .. I assure you that we will see how! If you are not satisfied, fate più passate tranquillamente.. a poco a poco il colore si scurirà, rimanendo comunque sempre naturale!
Ma andiamo alla durata: su questo fatto non so ben esprimermi perché ci sono volte in cui mi è durato di più e volte in cui mi è durato di meno. In linea di massima, 4-5 ore se le fa tranquillamente.. inizia un po' a scolorire dopo ma un leggero colorito comunque resta. Se volete essere sicuri che duri più tempo allora vi consiglio di utilizzare prima il blush liquido e sopra giusto una spolverata di blush in polvere.. però insomma.. quel bell'effetto naturale andrebbe perduto così!
Ne basta davvero pochissimo per guancia e bisogna anche stare attenti a spalmarlo bene.. insomma.. niente fretta! Personally I do not think that it will use one of those mornings that are in a hurry because I happened to put it in a hurry, I found myself alone a rather ugly close to the ear .. so .. you have to shadow them well!
Council this clear color to the girls from cadaveric skin like mine .. rest assured that this stain will be seen very well on your skin. On darker-skinned girls really do not recommend it.
last thing: I do not feel I recommend this product to those who have excessively oily skin! I had oily skin for years and years and I know that such a product would vanish into thin air within an hour. Now ho la pelle tendente al secco e non ho nessunissimo problema nell'utilizzarlo. Comunque se c'è qualcuna che lo utilizza e ha la pelle grassa mi dica la sua esperienza!

Ah altra cosa: non vi fate imbambolare in negozio dal fatto che sulla mano non si veda! Prima di tutto tutti sappiamo che le luci del negozio Kiko sono disgraziate dato che fanno vedere una cosa per un'altra e poi ricordate che la pigmentazione della pelle delle nostre mani generalmente è più scura rispetto a quella del viso. Anche io quando ho provato il blush in negozio mi sono detta che non si vedeva più niente una volta steso.. ma sul viso è tutta un'altra storia! Con questo non vi sto dicendo che appena lo userete sul volto avrete due guanciotte super pink, no! As I have said is a very delicate product, you will have just that hint of color that seem absolutely natural, as if you were blushing a bit '.

very latest thing (ahaha I swear!): I tried the blush with the liquid is without foundation below. So, no .. Needless to say, it is spread quite well. Use it with the foundation I like even more now and explain why: since the product roll out with your fingers, I realized that it conforms to the foundation .. ie it is as if a bit watered down 'and then appear on the skin that you have not even the bottom, but the coverage of the foundation will remain the same! I do not know if I have well explained .. where do not be understood, of course you can ask in the comments!

The price is € 6.90 and can be found in stores or on their website Kiko: http://www.kikocosmetics.com/IT/index.html .

Rating: 8 .

I leave you to the photos:

(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

Product is NOT spread evenly:

Sunlight:

(click to enlarge)

Shadow:

(Click to enlarge)

product spread evenly:

Sunlight:

(click to enlarge)

Sun:

(Click to enlarge)

So, as you can see the color on the hand is quite natural and it shows.

I leave you a video:


Well girls, I hope to be helpful and see you soon!

Daniela

0 comments:

Post a Comment